Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥ Bored


today 1.30pm woke up ==

late jor ~
aiks

i feel so tired in everyday
after woke up
then eat norhh
finished eat then sure online ==
.
.
.
.
.
3.30pm
im going to bath coz nid go MY hse
walao ~
she help me make up !!!! @@
OMG !
i'm looks like Ghost !
yerrr ~
fast fats remove it ==
.
.
.
.
.
7++pm
back home eat ~
suddenly my other fen ask me called her
then i called lohh
she ask me go Swimming @@
OMG !
then i fast fast eat then go prepare lohh
wahhH ~
how can like this
make me forget take my things ==
.
.
.
.
finished swim ~
then go Kuan Fong Lao makan ...
then keng gai awhile jiu Back lurhh ~
sien larh today ~
when i back home ~
just continue on9 @@

suddenly feel so TIRED @@
sei mou !
feel wanna sleep now ~


i dont know want say what ler
just tmr continue..



tata




goodnitez
mwaks ~ ♥











Xiia0kim♥

1 comment:

  1. 什么叫我害你啦~;p~是你自己大头虾~
    我的blog你也link下叻~公平嘛~呵呵~
    cony91.blogspot。com

    ReplyDelete